Romance is very important in a relationship! Even a couple who have been together for many years should try to bring some romance into their lives. Its charm is in bringing people together, it gives them the opportunity to rediscover each other. Don’t be lazy to be romantic. Your life together will always be filled with new wonderful sensations and you will never get bored.
What are the main components of a romantic breakfast?
- Why breakfast? Because you won’t surprise anyone with dinner! This does not mean that a romantic dinner has no right to exist, but there can be much more intimacy in a romantic breakfast. Agree, getting up early, preparing breakfast for two – this requires some effort. A romantic breakfast should be eaten in bed when you are not dressed up in evening suits and have not had time to tidy up your appearance. This can be an extremely pleasant and bonding event.
- The main rule of romance is surprise. No need to plan a romantic breakfast in advance, let it be suddenly, for no reason. It is better if a romantic breakfast is not associated with any significant date or holiday.
- Cook light and simple meals. Cooking a romantic breakfast doesn’t have to take a lot of time and effort. There are many delicious dishes that will take no more than 20 minutes to prepare.
- Romance is entourage, decoration. Serve the food on a beautiful, silver tray – after all, a romantic breakfast is usually breakfast in bed. Serve with beautiful cutlery, plates, cups. Complement with expensive, high-quality napkins. The final touch will be a real flower in a vase.
What to cook?
Our delicious and healthy recipes will help you create a romantic atmosphere.
- Hearty scrambled eggs in bread
The highlight of this dish is in its presentation. You will need wide bread, toast is better, a knife and eggs.
Cut out a heart-shaped hole in the middle of the bread. Fry the bread in a pan on one side, turn over. Crack an egg into the hole, season with salt and fry until the eggs are done. The dish turns out unusual, satisfying and beautiful.
- Patterned pancakes in the form of hearts
This simple and at the same time chic dish will amaze your loved one to the core. And it’s easy to prepare. Prepare a regular pancake batter, for example:
Take half a liter of milk, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar and mix thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Gradually add flour and stir. You should get the consistency of very liquid sour cream. Add 1 more tbsp. a spoonful of vegetable oil directly into the dough – then the pancakes will stick less to the pan and you will need less oil for frying.
And now the main trick: pour the dough into a bottle! You can take a bottle with a sports neck or just make a hole in a regular bottle cap. By pouring the dough into the pan, you, firstly, will stain less dishes, and secondly, you will be able to bake pancakes of any shape. Draw hearts in the form of an openwork mesh in a pan and bake them like ordinary pancakes. By the way, in the same way you can cook a children’s breakfast.
- Real hot chocolate
Required ingredients: 1 chocolate bar, 1 glass of milk, 0.5 tsp. spoons of milk. Pour milk into a saucepan, put on fire. Break the tile into pieces, put in milk.
Melt over low heat for about a quarter of an hour. Then remove the ladle from the heat, add cocoa and beat with a whisk. Pour chocolate into a cup and serve. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Your romantic breakfast is ready. Don’t forget to cook it with love and season it with a gentle kiss!